The following blog entry is posted on behalf of Paul McKeon, Intel’s Asia Pacific Regional PR Manager.
What would you do for an Ultrabook™? That’s the question we’re asking in Ultrabook™ Temptations, a series of six light-hearted social experiments filmed in Australia, Indonesia and Thailand and launched online today.
Would you scour Australia’s iconic Bondi beach for an Ultrabook buried in the sand (I bet you’re saying ‘pony up the airfare and I’m there!’)? How about ride an escalator up and down all day in Bangkok or compete to be the most excited person in Indonesia?
- The Excited Temptation – Will someone display excitement to win an Ultrabook in downtown Indonesia?
- The Powerful Temptation – Will the crowd at a boxing arena in Thailand unleash raw power for an Ultrabook?
- The Determined Temptation – Will beachgoers scour Australia’s iconic Bondi sand for an Ultrabook?
- The Persuasive Temptation – Can one person persuade strangers in Australia to help them win an Ultrabook?
- The Persistent Temptation – Will someone ride an escalator up and down all day in Thailand for an Ultrabook?
- The Daring Temptation – Will someone break glass to win an Ultrabook in Indonesia?
Sleek and stylish, Ultrabook devices are a new category of computers inspired by Intel. The six experiments—filmed in Australia, Indonesia and Thailand in February and March—set out to encourage people to go a little beyond their everyday comfort zone to earn one.
“People are drawn to Ultrabook devices. When you see one, you just want one,” said Claudine Pache, our digital marketing manager for Intel Australia and New Zealand. “We created ‘Ultrabook Temptations to see just how far people would go to get their hands on an Ultrabook.”
Jayant Murty, Intel’s Asia Pacific director of brand strategy and integrated marketing said, “Sometimes product stories are best told by users. We hope that seeing the videos will prompt people to ask about Ultrabook devices at their local computer store.”
The Ultrabook Temptations series follows last month’s successful Ultrabook™ Pop-Up Theater by Intel, a series which received one million views in its first week.
Like Ultrabook Temptations? You can pin to Pinterest here: Ultrabook™ Temptations.