Below are video recaps from Day 1 and Day 2 from IDF.
Some highlights from the video and Paul Otellini’s keynote:
- Over 14M developers have harnessed the power of Intel architecture to create the largest install base of consumer and commercial applications.
- The device is important, but the experience is more so.
- At Intel, we’re enabling a new computing experience that is more engaging than ever.
- It’s what we call Ultrabook. It’s lighter, sleeker, and lasts long on a single charge.
- It’s more responsive.
- It’ll be secure so you can connect it without concern.
Some highlights from the video and Mooly Eden’s Keynote:
- We’ll bring back the personal in the the PC.
- The “C” stands for Creativity.
- The revolution can be described in one word, Ultrabook.
From will.i.am on the video:
- Since I’ve been hanging out with the Intel folks, it’s changed my life.
- I have a whole new mission to inspire the youth.