You’re Invited to A Night When Technology Meets Fashion Down the Runway
This Wednesday, 15 stylish fashion bloggers will walk the runway in NYC decked out in designs by Orla Kiely and KamaliKulture, accessories by Bauble Bar and JustFabulous, and Technology powered by Intel. And the best part – You’re Invited!! At approximately 8:30 PM this Wednesday, “Inside Generation Style” will be livestreamed from the Intel Facebook Page. Watch as the model’s strut their stuff each carrying an Intel-Inspired Ultrabook ™.
Make sure to follow @Intel and @_IFB on Instagram to take a look at behind the scene photos from the event and for live instagramming from the runway.
Stay connected with our #UltraBookStyle hashtag and make don’t forget to join the conversation:
Twitter: @Intel, @IntelEdge
Want a sneek peak at the bloggers walking down the runway? Here’s the list – and don’t forget to checkout their blogs!
- Jenni Radosevich from I Spy DIY
- Ann Somma from Holier Than Now
- Laura Elner from On the Racks
- Delmy Riviera from Fashion Bananas
- Jessie Artigue from Style & Pepper
- Jinna Yang from Grease & Glamour
- Caroline Knapp from Sweet Caroline in the City
- Julia DiNardo from Fashion Pulse Daily
- Carolyn Hsu from the Hsu Closet
- Gabi Gregg from Gabi Fresh
- Christine Bibbo Herr from NYCPretty
- Samantha Lim from FashionIndie
- Eileen Dautruche from Miss Whoever You Are
- Danielle Bernstein from We Wore What
- Christina Topacio from ProFresh Style