The Year of the Ultra Thin Laptop — Enter to Win
Every December as the year draws to a close I find myself thinking about the big advancements of the preceding 11 months. Despite working in the technology industry, it never fails to astonish me how much technology advances in such a short period of time.
One example of a technology I’m particularly excited about is the Intel Ultra Thin Core processors. These processors are so fast and efficient that laptops are more responsive, battery life is longer and it measures less than 1 inch thick and weighs up to 2 pounds less than traditional laptops! It’s slim and lightweight design can help you bring your laptop along wherever you go.
To help bring to life just how exciting this technology is, last month we asked some of our fans to create videos showcasing Intel Ultra Thin laptops. It was a tough choice to determine the finalists, but we’ve narrowed it down to these amazing choices:
Ultra Thin Dictionary
Ultra Thin Collision
And now we need your help: Want to tech your halls this holiday season with an Ultra Thin of your own? We’re giving away a Sony Vaio limited edition X series based on the Intel Ultra Thin processors. Just tell us which is your favorite video and be entered to win one of 2010’s hottest gadgets.
There are two chances to win. Here are the rules:
- Watch the two videos embedded in this blog post
- Post a comment below letting us know which video is your favorite and why
- Follow @Intel on Twitter and tweet to @Intel which video is your favorite
- All comments and tweets shared by 11:59 p.m. PT this Wednesday, Dec. 22 will be entered for a chance to win an ultra thin laptop.
- We’ll randomly select a winner on Thursday, Dec. 23
- The complete official rules are below
We look forward to seeing which video you like best!